so it’s official i am a bad blogger. but i have excuses, you know? many of them! anyway, here’s the latest in the vender world-
- drumroll please…my littlest brother matthew and his girlfriend yasmine are engaged to be married!
- we have a new addition to the evjen side of the family, an adorable golden doodle wendy. her proud fur-parents, ryan and alex, are getting a glimpse of the sleepless nights, crying and lots of bathroom business that children bring. 🙂
- adrian, claire and i are headed out this weekend to enjoy labor day in san diego. a relaxing three day weekend on the beach sounds perfect to me!
- claire’s new hospital date for the ketogenic diet is september 21st. also, just this week claire has pushed the keys on a piano toy all by herself and banged her maraca on her high chair tray independently too. those are HUGE things for her! she also has learned that throwing her arms up in the air means “pick me up!” GO CLAIRE!!
- it’s september. just this fact makes me extremely happy. september means october is around the corner and that is my most favorite month ever. i am already planning what new autumn crafts i can create. happy happy joy joy.
all right, that’s it for now. i am working on changing up the look of the blog and i promise to take lots of pictures in san diego to share. you all still haven’t seen claire in her yellow polka dot bikini. it is the cutest thing ever.