random things before i forget.

May 12, 2009

1. there are tons of new pics in the photo section, enjoy!IMG_0726

2. my friend josie has an awesome new site, hey little birdie. she’s helping us find affordable, stylish gifts!

3.  speaking of josie- she recently became the owner of one of my dream gifts. a kitchenaid artisan stand mixer. oh sweet baking gods, if only i could see one in my home some day soon. which got me thinking…my 30th is coming up next month! i am officially making it known that the only thing i want is williams sonoma gift cards so that i too might be the proud owner of this beautiful piece of culinary perfection.

4. if you’re on twitter, follow adrian @adrianvender and me @nickyvender!

5. my super smart, super talented, super nice, super cute little brother, ryan, is graduating with his MASTERS from ASU this weekend!!! yay! seriously ry, back in the day when you used to blow up our dog’s poo with firecrackers, i never thought you would turn out this genius. 🙂 i am so proud of you!IMG_0461

by | Categories: family, fun |

1. Alex
    May 12th, 2009 at 9:28 am #

yay for graduation, pictures and twitter!!!

2. Josie
    May 12th, 2009 at 9:41 am #

You are so sweet to mention the new site and my beautiful new mixer. 😛 I never thought it would happen to me! I hope your dream comes true.

Congrats to Ryan! (are you really not going to explain the boar’s in the picture??!) 😉

3. jina
    May 12th, 2009 at 9:42 am #

what the heck are ryan and adrian doing with decorated pigs?

4. nicky
    May 12th, 2009 at 9:51 am #

you know, sedona is a weird town. vortexes, metaphysical bookstores, psychics and fancy pants pigs. we were walking down the street, saw these beauties and couldn’t resist. there’s one of ry and adrian kissing them as well but i’ll save that one for blackmail.

5. Allison
    May 12th, 2009 at 12:04 pm #

Yay Ryan! Yay Claire! Yay Birthday!! I can’t believe you don’t have a mixer yet my cupcake loving friend!! We will ahve to make that happen for your 30th most definitely!!

6. Kavita
    May 12th, 2009 at 6:36 pm #

I love the random things post!