GO CARDINALS!!!!

Feb 1, 2009

super bowl sunday is here! we are so excited in arizona that our long suffering cardinals are poised to win it all. did you know that their drought is outmatched only by the chicago cubs? we may not have had any crazy curses from goats or anything but it’s about time for the cards! we were out running errands yesterday and it was crazy seeing the majority of people decked out in their red and flags flying from their cars. it almost brought a tear to my eye. i am also a devoted mn vikings fan (not to worry minnesota family, i haven’t given up on them either) but adrian has been a steadfast cardinals man since birth and i am pumped to cheer on the hometeam. isn’t football the best? i hope the celebration of the cardinals victory lasts all the way into this upcoming august so life without football will not feel too long! and did you even have to ask my prediction? CARDS WIN!!! and if you don’t believe me then you will have to live with the fact that your disbelief is causing little claire to cry. here’s the evidence:

IMG_0059

shame on you! now turn that frown around by joining with us.

GO CARDINALS!!!!

by | Categories: family, fun |

1. Mike Olbinski
    February 1st, 2009 at 10:39 am #

I love that picture and couldn’t agree with you more! Everyone had Cards gear on yesterday, it was awesome.

ON a side note Nicky, what about the news that Favre wants to go to Minnesota??? What on EARTH will you do???

2. nicky
    February 1st, 2009 at 11:56 am #

mike. please do not bring up such disturbing rumors on super bowl sunday. it is already giving me nightmares. 🙂

3. Kavita
    February 1st, 2009 at 12:09 pm #

GO CARDS!! We’re having a superbowl party at our house and we are pummed for the game and yes our house is decked out in RED. =)

4. jina
    February 1st, 2009 at 1:42 pm #

I never want to make little Claire cry… Go Cards! Nothing but smiles here.

5. yasmine
    February 2nd, 2009 at 5:37 pm #

I like it when Chipotle gives me free burritos.

6. amber
    February 2nd, 2009 at 9:03 pm #

My deepest sympathy in your time of grief!

AND how is everyone in your family getting free burritos form Chipotle?

7. yasmine
    February 5th, 2009 at 12:03 pm #

Chipotle was giving away free food if you wore Red on the Saturday before the big game. The catch – it was only from 2-4pm and you had to wait in line for about an hour