5 things i am thankful for today.
1. a lunch with nostaglia. pb and j sandwich with a side of raw carrots and dip. all i needed was to add one of those little cartons of chocolate milk. hmm, where do you get those from besides lunch ladies?
2. baby dream smiles. claire has the most heart melting smiles in her sleep. gummy ones with dimples and the sound your mouth makes when it’s really big. i can’t wait until she smiles at me like that.
3. wreaths. i have one for every season and it makes me giddy to put up the fall one every october. i wish i had a reason to stare at my front door more!
4. a google chat with my sister in law alex. somehow she makes me feel so supported and cared for just by simple, everyday conversation. i love her.
5. adrian. he got up to feed claire @ 5:30am so i could sleep, got ready for work, and kissed me goodbye saying, “i’ll miss you today.” perfect.